The Whatsapp instant messaging app officially launched the message loss feature earlier this month. This feature is currently released for Android and iOS users in India. A feature of this feature is that after activation, the messages, photos, and videos that WhatsApp sends will automatically disappear after a week.
How to activate a disarming message feature
- Open the Whatsapp messaging app.
- Open the contacts for which you want to enable the “Lost Messages” feature.
- Then click on the contact name.
- Click on the contact’s name to open a WhatsApp account.
- The message function that disappears is displayed here, so click it.
- Click the Disappearing Message feature to see the option to turn it on or off. Click the option you want to turn on.
- This feature is enabled and sent messages-photos-videos will disappear automatically after 7 days.