March 29 will be an important day for Xiaomi fans. In addition to launching the new Mi 11 series of smartphones, Chinese smartphone makers are also announcing their latest fitness tracker, the new Mi Smart Band 6.
Mi Smart Band 6 has been raised on both the Xiaomi Twitter and Weibo channels. The image shows that the design may resemble the Mi Band 5 that comes with a rubber strap. However, the screen stretches all the way to the top of the strap so it feels pretty big. Several details about the Mi Band 6 were revealed before the launch
Mi Band 6 features and specifications
- Mi Band 6 has a 1.1-inch screen and a design similar to Mi Band 5. So far, only N-NFC and non-NFC models are available, but only N-NFC models are available externally in China.
2 . The device features 19 new monsoon modes, a SpO2 sensor, and a built-in GPS. The Pomodoro timer has been added to Mi Band 6 with a time management method that does not receive notifications for up to 25 minutes.
3. The watch face is likely to be large, with the scale screen being 152 x 360 pixels wide. Mi Band 6 will also be able to control smart home devices that run on the Mi Home platform.
4. Mi Band 6 has 30 modes. Tracking capabilities have now been added to 11 games already included in Mi Band 5. Apart from that, 19 new modes have been added that include Indoor Fitness, Indoor Snowboarding, HIIT, Core Training, Stretch, Gymnastics, and Pilates, And the streets. Dance, dance, Zumba.
5. Band 6 has the option to set the alarm directly on the range instead of relying on the app. Other options include a swimming screen lock, a Pomodoro timer for increased productivity, and a way to view sleep data directly from your smart bracelet.
Mi Band 6 Price in India
Xiaomi is trying to keep the price of Mi Band 6 below Rs 3,000 in India. The Mi Band 5 is currently priced at Rs 2,499. The price of the Mi Band 6 is expected to be around $ 40 to $ 50 (INR 2,900-3600) internationally.
The difference between Mi band 5 and Mi band 6
- The screen size is bigger than the Mi band 5
- Xiaomi includes 19 extra modes in Mi band 6 like include Indoor Fitness, Indoor Snowboarding, HIIT, Core Training, Stretch, Gymnastics, and Pilates, And the streets. Dance, dance, Zumba.
- The Pomodoro feature is also added in the Mi band 6