The Mi 11 Ultra will be available for public sale in India on July 15 at 12:00 PM on the websites of Xiaomi and Amazon. This flagship smartphone of Xiaomi was launched in April and since then it has been sold many times. A dedicated microsite on Amazon mentions that the Mi 11 Ultra will be available on the e-commerce website and Xiaomi website on a specified date and time. The flagship smartphone had earlier gone on a special sale on July 7, for which people had to buy an “ultra gift card” worth Rs. 1999.
What is the price of Mi 11 Ultra in India?
The Mi 11 Ultra (Review) will be available for purchase through the Xiaomi and Amazon website. Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone is priced at Rs. 69,999 for the only variant with 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. The smartphone is available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colors.
The Amazon listing for the Mi 11 Ultra along with the Xiaomi website mentions that SBI Bank credit card users will be able to enjoy an instant Rs. Discount. Xiaomi’s 5000 website also mentions that it will be shipping Mi 11 Ultra goods from July 15, but only for Superfan Limited Quantity Sale customers.
What is Specification of Mi 11 Ultra ?
Released in April, the Mi 11 Ultra runs MIUI 11 based on Android 12.
- It features a 6.81-inch WQHD+ (1440×3200 pixels) E4 AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a refresh rate of 120Hz. It also sports a 1.1-inch (126×294 pixels) secondary display at the back.
- Next to the secondary display is a triple rear camera consisting of a 50MP primary sensor, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 48MP telephoto lens. There is a 20MP main sensor in the hole punch notch for selfie.
- Under the hood, the 5G phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- Connectivity options include 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, AGPS, NavIC support, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- Xiaomi has packed 5000mAh capacity in the Mi 11 Ultra with support for fast wired charging and 67W wireless charging as well as 10W reverse wireless charging.