The second wave of Covid-19 is continuing and Corona cases are increasing daily in the country. Due to the increase in Corona cases, it has become necessary for everyone to apply the vaccine. Let me tell you that the registration of the Corona vaccine has begun for all people over the age of 14 years and for all people over the age of 18 years the vaccine can be taken, but you have to book this vaccine online, as many people face problems registering this The vaccine, how is the Corona vaccine recorded?
People associated with online registration of the Covid-19 vaccine face various technical problems, so in this article, we will tell you the whole process of registering a Corona vaccine from A to Z is very easy steps, so you should read this article to the end and with you family. We must also share.
Before Registration, you must be aware of this point
- Anyone over the age of 18 can register for the vaccine online.
- You can register for the Corona vaccine from the Cowin platform or the Aarogya Setu app.
- The vaccination process will start on May 1.
While going for the vaccination, keep these things in mind
- While carrying the vaccine, keep any of from this photo ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office, Pension Document, Passport, Voter ID.
- If you are seriously ill, take a medical certificate with you.
- You can also call the Kovin Helpline number 1075 for additional information regarding the vaccine.
How To Register for the Covid-19(Corona) Vaccine
In India, due to the second wave of Corona, it has become necessary for everyone to apply the Corona vaccine, so the vaccination work is carried out in the country in this way, if you have a question, how to register the Corona vaccine (how to register the Covid-19 vaccine), then follow the steps to register the Corona vaccine Carefully.
How is the Corona vaccine registered through the Cowin portal?
- First of all, visit the official website of CoWIN https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- After visiting the CoWIN website, click on Register / Sign In yourself.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP
- An OTP will come to your mobile, enter it and click on Verify
- After OTP verification, the Register for Vaccination page will open in front of you, here you have to enter all your details correctly such as photo ID proof, name, gender and date of birth, then click on Register.
- After tapping on Register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment, you will have the option of Schedule equal to the name, click on it.
- Now enter your PIN code in the search bar, where the PIN will appear where the centers are.
- Now select the time and date and click on Confirm
How to register the Covid-19 vaccine through the Aarogya Setu app?
- First of all, install Aarogya Setu App on your mobile phone and open it
- Click on the CoWIN tab on the home page of Aarogya Setu App
- Now tap on Vaccination Registration
- Enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP
- After OTP arrives on your mobile, enter it and click on Verify
- After verifying the number, the Register for Vaccination page will open, here you will have to enter all your details such as photo ID proof, name, gender, and date of birth.
- After filling in the details tap on the register
- After this, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on it will be the option to schedule equal to the name.
- Now enter your PIN code in the search bar where you will see the pin where the centers are
- Select the time and date and click on Confirm.
How to know the nearest Covid-19 vaccination center?
You can now use WhatsApp’s MyGov Corona help desk to find the closest vaccination center. Type “Namaste” on WhatsApp at 9013151515, as announced by the MyGovIndia Twitter account in the post.