Call of Duty Modern Warfare players is facing developer error 5573PS5 after receiving the latest updates. Bugs drive players off the field. If you are looking for a solution to this problem, you will be glad to know that there is a solution. But first, let’s look at the error.
Since the launch of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, players have encountered many bugs. This time they faced a problem with development error 5573 PS5. Many players said they ran into a bug shortly after updating the game. The user said he was able to go to the Warzone main screen after receiving the update, but after about 3-4 seconds, the game returned to the original Warzone screen, and “DevError 5573” was displayed on the screen.
Players are frustrated with this error and cannot play successfully. They received a strong response and they called on the relevant authorities to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Officially, game makers and developers haven’t found a solution, but players can still fix it.
Steps to Fix the 5573 error in Call of Duty error:
1 Restart your console, install the latest game updates, and stay connected to your game server.
2. You can also try to fix the problem by rebuilding the database on PS4. It also helps you troubleshoot PS4 issues.
3. Problems can occur due to inadequate internet connection. So you need to check your internet speed. Please note that the game needs to be faster and works well with a download speed of 5Mbps.
4. Some players have stated that resuming the shader installation and changing to a different operator and skin will solve this problem. If you are using a PC, you can first go to the Graphics tab and set the shader restart to find the option to restart. Then close and restart the game to fix the problem.
In addition, at this time, players should not interact with new operators. You can use the MW operator until the problem is completely resolved. This issue has been found to occur when the player is manipulating a special item. Therefore, it’s a good idea to identify the item first and not interact until it is no longer officially modified.
Steps to Fix the 6068 error in Call of Duty error:
1. Update Windows And GPU Drivers.
2. Run The Game As Administrator.
3. Make Changes In Task Manager.
4. Disable Ray Tracing.
5. Change Display Mode