How to Download Twitter Videos on Desktop
You can easily download Twitter videos to your desktop. There are two websites that simplify the entire Twitter video upload process. This is SaveTweetVid or Twitter Video Downloader. You can simply visit these websites and download your favorite videos from Twitter. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open Twitter and search for the video you want to download
- Now, copy the direct link of the tweet that contains the video you want to download.
- Go to either Save Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader website. Paste the link there and click on Download.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
You can also download Twitter videos to Android app. To download Twitter videos, all you have to do is download the Download Twitter Videos app to your smartphone first. You can easily use this app to download videos from Twitter or Instagram. Here’s what you need to do next:
- Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save.
- Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet.
- Now go to the Download Twitter Videos app and paste the link there. Then click the download button at the bottom right of the page.
The video will start downloading in the background. To watch the downloaded video, you can open the app and select the video you want to watch. Or you can go to the gallery app of your smartphone to watch the video offline.