May 25, 2022
New Delhi
How To other

How to Download ESPN Plus on iPhone and Android

Want to hide sports in your pocket wherever you go? ESPN Plus makes this possible with the dedicated ESPN Plus app. The ESPN app isn’t just another streaming platform, it’s a place to get the latest gear, ratings and clip details for watching UFC, MLB, MLS and a range of live documentaries, as well as highlights. I promise Of course, you also have the option to watch live sports.

The ESPN Plus app released in 2018 may get a little more customer attention and attention and can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices.

Keep reading. Find out more about how to download the ESPN Plus app on your smartphone or tablet and what’s available to your users.

What is ESPN PLUS?

ESPN+ (pronounced ESPN Plus) is an American subscription video streaming service available in the United States and owned by Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution in partnership with ESPN Inc., a joint venture company of The Walt Disney Company (which has 80% controlling interest) and Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). It is one of the three major subscription streaming brands in the United States, along with Disney+ and Hulu, which are powered by Disney’s subsidiary BAMTech Technology.

ESPN+ is marketed as an add-on to ESPN’s mainline network, with some ESPN+ content previously offered exclusively to cable subscribers via the ESPN3 and WatchESPN apps. ESPN+ does not include access to these services as they are still only available through TV providers. As such, some ESPN sports rights do not transfer to ESPN+.

Is there an app in ESPN Plus?

Sports lovers can rejoice. Yes, there is an ESPN Plus app, but you can find it simply by searching for “ESPN”.

ESPN Plus brings you everything you need to know about live sports events, the latest news and access to expert analysis.

It allows you to watch a variety of sports such as NFL, NBA, MLB, collegiate sports, tennis and golf, and the ability to stream live sports with an ESPN Plus subscription. You can also watch the UFC on ESPN Plus and the FA Cup on ESPN Plus.

You will also have access to ESPN Plus Originals, which can be streamed in Full HD. This includes the ESPN Plus documentary series 30:30 and more, Kobe Bryant’s Heart.

How do I download the ESPN Plus app?

If you have an iOS device, follow the steps below to download the ESPN Plus app.

  • Go to the App Store
  • Enter ESPN in the search tool
  • Scroll to the correct app (should appear at the top)
  • Select “Get” (free) to start downloading the app
  • Once the app download is complete[開く]Tap an option

For Android users who need the ESPN Plus app, the download process is a bit different.

  • Open Google Play Store
  • Enter ESPN in the search bar
  • Select the ESPN icon and[インストール]Tap
  • Wait for the ESPN app to download
  • Run it and log in with your existing credentials

For full access beyond ratings and on-demand news on iOS and Android devices, you’ll need to register for your ESPN Plus account, and then sign in with the app.

You don’t currently have a free ESPN Plus trial, but you can pay $5.99 per month, or if you opt for the $59.99 annual plan, or you can use the Disney Plus package for Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus One. Plus for just $13.99 per month.

What can I see on the ESPN Plus app?

ESPN Plus is a great addition to ESPN’s cable channels, providing additional content, from TV shows to behind-the-scenes events, completely ad-free and giving you direct access to what you love to watch.

One of its main attractions is, of course, all the UFC events, and ESPN Plus is entitled to broadcast all UFC events live in the United States. This means that you can watch premium PPV events as well as all fight nights.

As mentioned earlier, there are many other sports to watch live here as well, and something to tick your box. Carry your live Wimbledon broadcast in your bag or straight from the US Open court. ESPN Plus is also home to the FA Cup, Student Basketball and the World Series.

Need more than an ESPN Plus subscription? ESPN Plus also offers a range of special shows, including programs such as The Fantasy Show, details of the sports analysis series mentioned above, and 30-30 documentaries.

 Other devices that support ESPN Plus?

If you don’t have an iOS or Android device, or if you want to download the ESPN Plus app completely to another device, you can also host ESPN Plus below.

  • Amazon Fire TV Stick
  • Chromecast
  • Roku
  • Samsung smart TV
  • Apple TV
  • Android TV
  • PS4
  • Xbox console
  • Oculus

Leave feedback about this

  • Quality
  • Price
  • Service

PROS

+
Add Field

CONS

+
Add Field
Choose Image
Choose Video
X