How to delete instagram account and | Download all Instagram Data
Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to sign in again with the same username or add that username to another account.
Because of security, Instagram cannot delete your account. To request deletion of an account, you must log in to it. If you do not remember your password or username, see some login suggestions.
How to delete an Instagram account
Before deleting an account, you should download a copy of your information (such as your photos and posts) from Instagram by logging in. Once the account is deleted, you will not be able to access the Instagram data downloader.
1) Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
2) Tap in the top right, then tap Instagram settings.
3) Click or tap Help
4) Click or Tab on Help Center
5) Open in Browser and login if already login continue
6) Type in the search bar how to delete instagram?
7) Scroll down Search the delete your account
8) Choose the reason why you want to delete the account
9) Click on the delete button
After 30 days of requesting an account deletion, your account and all your information will be deleted forever. Also, you will not be able to recoveryour information. To delete everything you post, it may take up to 90 days from the start of the deletion process. While this information is deleted, other people who use Instagram will not be able to access it.
ALSO READ: Best Free Antivirus Software for Windows
How to Download Instagram Data
STPE1) Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
STEP2) Tap in the top right, then tap Instagram settings.
Above 2 Step is same as an above step in the delete Instagram step
STEP3) Tap Security.
STEP 5) Click on the Download Data
STEP4) Enter your Email and Request on Email to Download