Whenever you go delete the Facebook there are two option.
1 . Deactivate
But here one question arise what is difference in Deactivate and deleting the Facebook account
- 1 What’s the difference between deleting or deactivating a Facebook account?
- 2 What happens when you deactivate Facebook?
- 3 What happens when you delete Facebook?
- 4 How to delete Facebook account in 2021?
- 5 What if I Deactivate my Facebook account Temporarily?
- 6 What if I Delete my Facebook account Permanently?
- 7 Can I cancel my account Deletion?
- 8 FAQ
What’s the difference between deleting or deactivating a Facebook account?
The biggest difference between disabling and deleting a Facebook account is that canceling your Facebook account allows you to come back whenever you want, while deleting your account is a regular operation.
What happens when you deactivate Facebook?
When you disable your account, your timeline, including posts, photos, friend lists, and hidden “About” information, and others cannot find your account. However, some information, such as messages you send, remains visible. Facebook stores all your information (friends, posts, photos, interests) if you choose to comment in the future.
What happens when you delete Facebook?
On the other hand, account deletion is defined in stone. Once the account is deleted you will not be able to regain access and everything associated with the user will be permanently deleted. For this reason, Facebook will delay the deletion for several days after the application is submitted, in case you change your mind. After deleting your account, it may take up to 90 days for all your data stored on Facebook’s backup system to be completely deleted.
How to delete Facebook account in 2021?
Before deleting your account, you may want to sign in and download a copy of your information (such as your photos and posts) from Facebook, and if you use your Facebook account to connect to Oculus then you can download a copy of your Oculus information. Once you delete your account, you will not be able to recover anything you added.
To delete your account permanently:
Click in the top right of Facebook.2. Select Settings & Privacy.3. Then click Settings
What if I Deactivate my Facebook account Temporarily?
- Your account will be recover after 14 days or whenever you login before 14 days it will automatically recover your account.
- When you deactivate your account means Facebook saves all of your settings, photos and information in case you decide to reactivate your account. Your information is not lost – it is just hidden
- You will no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger
What if I Delete my Facebook account Permanently?
- You will not be able to reactivate your account after 30days.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos and everything else you add will be permanently deleted. No matter what you add, you will not be able to retrieve it.
- You will no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger.
- You will not be able to use Facebook sign-in to other apps you sign up for using your Facebook account, such as Spotify or Pinterest. You may need to contact apps and sites to recover these accounts.
- Some information, such as messages you send to friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account. Copies of messages you send are stored in your friends’ inboxes.
- If you use your Facebook account to connect to Oculus, deleting your Facebook account will also delete your Oculus information. This includes your in-app purchases and your accomplishments. You will no longer be able to return apps and will lose existing in-store credits.
Can I cancel my account Deletion?
If less than 30 days have passed since you started deleting, you can cancel your account deletion. After 30 days your account and all your information will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to retrieve your information.
It may take up to 90 days for the removal process to begin deleting everything you’ve posted. While we remove this information, it is not accessible to other people who use Facebook.
Copies of your information may remain in backup storage after 90 days that we use to recover it in the event of a disaster, software error or other event of data loss. We may retain your information about matters such as legal issues, breach of conditions or injury prevention efforts. Learn more about our data policies.
To cancel your account deletion:
Q1 ) Can we delete Facebook account temporarily?
A) Yes, In step 6 you can see there 2 option Deactivate and Delete Account. If you select Deactivate option it means it is temporarily.
Q) Does Facebook permanently delete your account after deactivating?
A) Deactivating your account does not completely delete it. When you deactivate your account, Facebook saves all of your settings, photos and information in case you decide to reactivate your account. Your information is not lost – it is just hidden
Q) How long does it take for Facebook to delete an inactive account?
It will take 30 days. After 30 days your account and all your information will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to retrieve your information.