With one month left before Fortnite’s Season 6, epic game is over, players are undoubtedly looking for a chance to earn more XP, maximize their Battle Pass and unleash these elusive forms of enlightenment. ..
Fortunately, Fortnite weekly challenges continue to occur. To complete Season 6 missions in Week 8, you’ll need to collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park, but finding them isn’t that easy.
We’ve put together a quick guide to all the research book sites to easily complete this Fortnite mission.
Location of Research Books in Fortnite
As the mission description states, you’ll need to go to Pleasant Park or Holly Hedge to collect research books for this assignment, but there are many other books on Holly Hedge, so visit them first. He is the best.
Since they are all inside a building and there are quite a few homes in both places, searching for them all can be extremely time-consuming.
Below is a map of the locations of all Fortnite Season 6 research books.
Holly Hedges Research Book locations
There are five research books to be found at Holly Hedges in Fortnite, making it the best place to visit to complete this challenge. Here are their locations:
- In the northwest yellow house, on the ground floor.
- The brown house at the northeast corner, near the garage.
- In the tall building at the southeast, inside the living room.
- The brown house to the south, on the ground floor.
- in the blue house to the west, on the ground floor.
Pleasant Park Research Book locations
There are just three research books to be found at Pleasant Park in Fortnite, and they’re all hidden inside houses. Here are their locations:
- In the greenhouse at the southwest corner, inside the dining room.
- The white house along the west row of buildings, next to the sofa.
- In the house at the center of the north side, inside the dining room.
Once you’ve collected enough research books, you’ll tick this quest off and be rewarded with a sweet 24,000 XP for your efforts. Hopefully, you’ll now be one step closer to maxing out that Battle Pass.