Browse in Dark mode or dark theme in Android
- On your Android device, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More
- Settings > Themes.
- Choose the theme you’d like to use:
- System Default if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on or your mobile device is set to Dark theme in device settings.
- Dark if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme.
- Light if you want to use Chrome in Light theme.
Browse in Dark mode or dark theme in Computer or Laptop
- Users will first get a notification at the corner on the page saying “Dark theme is now available”.
- You can enable it by clicking on ‘Turn on’, which will switch the search page to Dark.
- Once enabled, you will have the option to set it either to Light, Dark, or System Default.
- Also, if you haven’t got this feature yet, you can always try the Force Dark Mode option on Chrome.
- To do this enter Chrome://flags on the address bar. Type ‘Dark’.
- Enable the Force Dark Mode for Web Contents and relaunch Chrome.