Garena has confirmed that Free Fire Max will have its premiere worldwide on September 28th. When the previous pre-registration period began on August 29, we will be able to register for an earlier registration of this enhanced version of Free Fire until September 27 next and receive prizes. We still have a few days to do it. We explain how to register for Free Fire Max and what prizes will be confirmed.
- Free Fire MAX on Android and iOS: all compatible cell phones
- Today’s Free Fire Codes September 22, 2021; all free rewards
- Free Fire: weekly schedule from September 22 to 28 with room recharge and flash eye
How to Pre-Register for Free Fire Max on iOS and Android
- To register from the official website, we have to first click on the following link.
2) Free Fire Max Registration on the official website through this link.
3) Next, click on PRE Register Now and select the account you want to log in with (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple, VK)
4) We choose our region (EU) and operating system (iOS or Android)
The process ends.
We can also register Free Fire Max on Google Play via this link.
It has to be said that Free Fire Max is not a break between community members. The game is compatible with FireLink technology, similar to Free Fire; In addition, we can play against standard version players without inconvenience. The difference is that this version is more realistic and includes improvements that go beyond the technical ones, as we explain below.
The Most Important News of Free Fire Compared to Free Fire Max
- Create Your Map – create, build and share your own map
- New 1v1 mode: Lone Wolf – Available soon
- Updated character animations
- Duel of Squads Season 8 – Start: August 5
- You can now request items from your teammates in Squad Duel
- New Weapon: AC80 -Available in all modes
- Weapon Stats Adjustment
- Balance of characters: Jota, Luqueta, Shani and Alvaro
- “Drag to run” option in the settings menu